SPORTS PERFORMANCE - PREVENTION - ATHLETIC LONGEVITY
- Reduce musculoskeletal injuries during sports activities
- Take action on functional limitations
Funvic and sports
MID is a dynamic multidisciplinary postural / musculoskeletal diagnostic protocol, scientific and repeatable.
The MAN SYSTEM - Fine Postural System
The fine postural system presides over the control and regulation of body balance (vista, teeth, language, vestibule, feet). When a malfunction of one of the systems is determined, a disturbance and suffering of the locomotor system can be established (muscle-tendon pathologies, joint and bone) with reduced athletic performance.
- Surface emg
- Stabilometric platform
- Functional segmentometry
- Cranial-cervical triaxial test
- Proprioceptive tests
- Test for the functional evaluation of the athlete
- High frequency proprioceptive tests with computerized tilting platform (Propriception Feedback)
- Movement analysis through the use of accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers
- Movement analysis (of the leap) with force platforms and conductance platforms (Muscle Lab, IJump, ErgoJump, Biorobot, IPowerL) based on the study of leaps
- Data analyst and data scientist through the use of the Training Assessment software 2
Always feeling your best is MID's goal.
The instrumental technology adopted (recognized and validated by Min. Salute, INPS / INAIL, University, forensic medicine, etc.) allows continuous monitoring for:
- Make a precise differential diagnosis
- Develop targeted therapeutic synergies
- Monitor the musculoskeletal well-being status in asymptomatic conditions
- Correct a transient compensation signal before it becomes chronic structural
PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF TENSIVE MUSCLE HEADACHE
Improve the quality of life of migraine sufferers by reducing headache episodes.
Muscle tension headache is a disabling disease that significantly reduces daily social activity. MID diagnostics allow to identify alterations and / or dysfunctions of the fine postural system, considered these among the major triggering causes of headache episodes.
INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATION OF HEADACHE ACCORDING TO IHS:
- Primary headache 11. Headache or facial pain attributed to skull disorders, of the neck, Of the eyes, of the ears, of the nose, sinuses, of the teeth, mouth or other facial or cranial structures (HIM: 11 ICD-10: G44.84).
- Secondary headaches 11. 11.6. Headache attributed to tooth disorders, dental arches or related structures [K00-K14].